Click here to Download the Proactive Tax Planning Workshop Series Guide
- Helpful Information for Filing 2020 Income Taxes and Proactive Tax Planning for 2021
– Advisor Group Case# 22677981 LPL# 1-05115743
- Raymond James Version Raymond James # 3475379
- Potential Tax Law Changes Proposed by the New Biden Administration
– Advisor Group Case# 22679803 Raymond James # 3475390 LPL# 1-05115855
- Proactive Tax Planning with the SECURE Act
– Advisor Group Case# 21053990 Raymond James # 3112247 LPL# 1-05018779
Proactive Retirement Planning Using the SECURE Act Educational Booklet
– Advisor Group Case# 21070045 Raymond James # 3116205 LPL# 1-05019330
THIS IS FOR THE USE OF OUR 2021 COACHING PARTICIPANTS ONLY!
Like all client communications, we have this material approved by the Advisor Group, Raymond James, and LPL. You must get approval from your compliance department before using any or all portions of these materials.
Note to Raymond James advisors: While this material has been reviewed by Raymond James Supervision – Advertising Review, you will still need to submit the item to RJ Supervision – Advertising Review for review/approval of specific branch disclosures. If the submission is not altered and you are using Raymond James logo and disclosure, then please submit it as an archive only. However, if it is altered or you use a DBA name, then please ensure it contains the appropriate non-affiliation disclosure and is submitted according to the applicable format.
Note to LPL advisors: Once approved, it is an ‘Approved As Is’ status by the LPL Marketing Regulatory Review. For advisors who want to use and/or customize preapproved materials, they must first be directed to Chapter 15 (Communications with the Public), Section 26.3 (Pre-Approved Communications), of the Advisor Compliance Manual, posted on Branch Net. There, they will find instructions on how to use preapproved materials and how to meet their Books and Records requirements.