This Five Star Tips Podcast will share with you some of the strategies and tools that top practices implement that can also help you take your practice to the next level. In this episode, Ken Unger will be discussing effective use of delegation.
Ken Unger is the industry’s leading coach of mid- to high-level advisors and has almost forty years of experience in the financial service industry. For the last 20 years, he has focused on coaching and has helped many financial advisory firms achieve top honors and reach levels of productivity that they never thought possible. He is Founder and President of “The Academy of Preferred Financial Advisors”. Joining him on the Academy team is Robert Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, who was named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Bob was also inducted into the Estate Planning Hall of Fame of National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. He helps Academy members understand relevant and essential tax strategies. At the Academy, their strong team can make your dreams in the financial industry a reality.
This episode shares:
- A key ingredient in financial success is scalable systems.
- The importance of strong leadership and great marketing for a company’s success.
- The systems in your practice should be repeatable processes that can theoretically take place without direct action.
- The importance of scalability, which is the measure of how much work a system can handle without malfunctioning.
- Systems must be documented, measured and controlled and include full input from team members.
- The importance of collaboration within a company and the use of technology.
- The key things that make an operating plan successful.
- The importance of having a vision and goals that are shared with the whole team.
Resources Mentioned in the Show:
The Academy of Preferred Financial Advisors