On this episode, Ken interviews the father/son team of Paul Hughes, ChFEBCsm, CEPA and Scott Hughes, CFP®, MBA, who built a $250 million dollar thriving RIA in 10 years. Paul and Scott learned how to be true partners and a successful father and son team. They are great role models for any practice that is a parent/child firm or any partnership. Be sure to catch this highly informative episode of Five Star Tips.
How We Built an Amazing Client-first Practice of Over $250 Million in 10 years – An Interview with Paul and Scott Hughes
How I Grew 10x and Built One of the Industry’s Best Female Run Practices – An Interview with Pam Dumonceau
How I Built a Practice That Has Been Recognized Multiple Times as #1 in my State by Barron’s – An Interview with Gordon Wollman
Do you want to stand out in the industry and your community as one of the best and most sought-after financial advisors?
- Steps I Took to Build a $350 Million Dollar Industry Leading Practice That Grew Over 10x: An Interview with Rod Kamps, CFP®, AIF®
- How I Built a Multi-Million Dollar Practice That Became #1 in my Broker-Dealer: An Interview with Long-term Coaching Participant Chuck Green
- How a Father and Daughter Grew a Successful Practice in a Small Marketplace – An Interview with Alissa Conklin
- How I Built an Award-winning Practice – An Interview with Exclusive Coaching Participant, Dean Hedeker
- How I Built a Practice That Has Been Recognized Multiple Times as #1 in my State by Barron’s – An Interview with Gordon Wollman