On this episode, Ken interviews the father/son team of Paul Hughes, ChFEBCsm, CEPA and Scott Hughes, CFP®, MBA, who built a $250 million dollar thriving RIA in 10 years. Paul and Scott learned how to be true partners and a successful father and son team. They are great role models for any practice that is a parent/child firm or any partnership. Be sure to catch this highly informative episode of Five Star Tips.
How We Built an Amazing Client-first Practice of Over $250 Million in 10 years – An Interview with Paul and Scott Hughes
How I Grew 10x and Built One of the Industry’s Best Female Run Practices – An Interview with Pam Dumonceau
How I Built a Practice That Has Been Recognized Multiple Times as #1 in my State by Barron’s – An Interview with Gordon Wollman
Do you want to stand out in the industry and your community as one of the best and most sought-after financial advisors?
- Are You a Casualty or a Survivor During Times of Crisis?
- Top Advisors Add Value During Turbulent Times, Do You?
- Does Your Financial Planning Firm Have the “Right Offering” to Maintain and Attract Qualified Prospects?
- Grow New Business and Solidify Existing Client Relationships with Proactive Tax Planning
- Who are YOU turning to for guidance and leadership?