On this episode, Ken interviews the founder of an award-winning practice that has been recognized as #1 in its state multiple times by Barron’s. Gordon Wollman, MS-Financial Planning, CFP®, ChFC, CMFC®, CRPS®, AWMA®, AAMS®, ChFEBC℠, shares how his 16-year relationship with the Exclusive Coaching Program has helped him build systems and offer services that place him among the industry’s elite. This podcast should be required listening for any practice looking to grow or improve their efficiency. Be sure to catch this highly informative episode of Five Star Tips.
How I Built a Practice That Has Been Recognized Multiple Times as #1 in my State by Barron’s – An Interview with Gordon Wollman
How We Built an Amazing Client-first Practice of Over $250 Million in 10 years – An Interview with Paul and Scott Hughes
How I Built an Award-winning Practice – An Interview with Exclusive Coaching Participant, Dean Hedeker
Do you want to stand out in the industry and your community as one of the best and most sought-after financial advisors?
- Are You a Casualty or a Survivor During Times of Crisis?
- Top Advisors Add Value During Turbulent Times, Do You?
- Does Your Financial Planning Firm Have the “Right Offering” to Maintain and Attract Qualified Prospects?
- Grow New Business and Solidify Existing Client Relationships with Proactive Tax Planning
- Who are YOU turning to for guidance and leadership?