On this episode of Five Star Tips, Ken interviews Dean Hedeker, JD, CPA, RFC, who has built a practice of over $250 million in AUM in 15 years. Dean provides a high-level of service and lives a very balanced lifestyle. His team has earned many honors, including being on Forbes list as one of the best financial advisors in the United States. Dean shares some of his secrets to building a wildly successful business. Be sure to catch this highly informative episode of Five Star Tips.
How I Built an Award-winning Practice – An Interview with Exclusive Coaching Participant, Dean Hedeker
How I Built a Practice That Has Been Recognized Multiple Times as #1 in my State by Barron’s – An Interview with Gordon Wollman
How a Father and Daughter Grew a Successful Practice in a Small Marketplace – An Interview with Alissa Conklin
Do you want to stand out in the industry and your community as one of the best and most sought-after financial advisors?
- Are You a Casualty or a Survivor During Times of Crisis?
- Top Advisors Add Value During Turbulent Times, Do You?
- Does Your Financial Planning Firm Have the “Right Offering” to Maintain and Attract Qualified Prospects?
- Grow New Business and Solidify Existing Client Relationships with Proactive Tax Planning
- Who are YOU turning to for guidance and leadership?