This episode of Five Star Tips features Alissa Conklin, ChFC®, who is part of a father/daughter team that has grown over $150 million of AUM in a very small, remote town. Alissa has also balanced quintuplets (she has six children) and family life while building an impressive and highly respected practice. She shares helpful tips on how to grow your practice and how to have a healthy parent/child work relationship. Be sure to catch this highly informative episode of Five Star Tips.
How a Father and Daughter Grew a Successful Practice in a Small Marketplace – An Interview with Alissa Conklin
How I Built an Award-winning Practice – An Interview with Exclusive Coaching Participant, Dean Hedeker
How I Built a Multi-Million Dollar Practice That Became #1 in my Broker-Dealer: An Interview with Long-term Coaching Participant Chuck Green
Do you want to stand out in the industry and your community as one of the best and most sought-after financial advisors?
- Growing a Practice 15x by Adding Consistent, Meaningful and Scalable Systems: An Interview with Anthony Scibetta, CEO/Founder of Garden State Retirement Specialists
- Leading Your Practice to Even Greater Heights: An Interview with Brant Spesshardt, CFP®, CKA®
- $100M+ by 40. The Journey of Two Remarkable Financial Planners Who Built a Multi-million Dollar, Client-centric Practice Before Age 40: An Interview with Don Petricic, CFP® and Tom Phillips, CFP®
- Conquering the Balancing Act: Finding optimal balance between being a financial advisor and a business owner.
- Are You in Charge or is COVID-19? How to Make Your Summertime Productive Time!