This episode of Five Star Tips features Alissa Conklin, ChFC®, who is part of a father/daughter team that has grown over $150 million of AUM in a very small, remote town. Alissa has also balanced quintuplets (she has six children) and family life while building an impressive and highly respected practice. She shares helpful tips on how to grow your practice and how to have a healthy parent/child work relationship. Be sure to catch this highly informative episode of Five Star Tips.
How a Father and Daughter Grew a Successful Practice in a Small Marketplace – An Interview with Alissa Conklin
How I Built an Award-winning Practice – An Interview with Exclusive Coaching Participant, Dean Hedeker
How I Built a Multi-Million Dollar Practice That Became #1 in my Broker-Dealer: An Interview with Long-term Coaching Participant Chuck Green
Do you want to stand out in the industry and your community as one of the best and most sought-after financial advisors?
- Are You a Casualty or a Survivor During Times of Crisis?
- Top Advisors Add Value During Turbulent Times, Do You?
- Does Your Financial Planning Firm Have the “Right Offering” to Maintain and Attract Qualified Prospects?
- Grow New Business and Solidify Existing Client Relationships with Proactive Tax Planning
- Who are YOU turning to for guidance and leadership?