Chuck Green built a large scalable client-first practice that has become the top practice at SagePoint Financial. In this Five Star Tips interview, Ken talks with Chuck about how his client-centric focus and use of delegation built and continues to grow his practice consistently every year. This is a must-listen podcast for any practice at any level! Be sure to catch this highly informative episode of Five Star Tips.
How I Built a Multi-Million Dollar Practice That Became #1 in my Broker-Dealer: An Interview with Long-term Coaching Participant Chuck Green
How a Father and Daughter Grew a Successful Practice in a Small Marketplace – An Interview with Alissa Conklin
Steps I Took to Build a $350 Million Dollar Industry Leading Practice That Grew Over 10x: An Interview with Rod Kamps, CFP®, AIF®
Do you want to stand out in the industry and your community as one of the best and most sought-after financial advisors?
- Are You a Casualty or a Survivor During Times of Crisis?
- Top Advisors Add Value During Turbulent Times, Do You?
- Does Your Financial Planning Firm Have the “Right Offering” to Maintain and Attract Qualified Prospects?
- Grow New Business and Solidify Existing Client Relationships with Proactive Tax Planning
- Who are YOU turning to for guidance and leadership?