Chuck Green built a large scalable client-first practice that has become the top practice at SagePoint Financial. In this Five Star Tips interview, Ken talks with Chuck about how his client-centric focus and use of delegation built and continues to grow his practice consistently every year. This is a must-listen podcast for any practice at any level! Be sure to catch this highly informative episode of Five Star Tips.
How I Built a Multi-Million Dollar Practice That Became #1 in my Broker-Dealer: An Interview with Long-term Coaching Participant Chuck Green
How a Father and Daughter Grew a Successful Practice in a Small Marketplace – An Interview with Alissa Conklin
Steps I Took to Build a $350 Million Dollar Industry Leading Practice That Grew Over 10x: An Interview with Rod Kamps, CFP®, AIF®
Do you want to stand out in the industry and your community as one of the best and most sought-after financial advisors?
- Growing a Practice 15x by Adding Consistent, Meaningful and Scalable Systems: An Interview with Anthony Scibetta, CEO/Founder of Garden State Retirement Specialists
- Leading Your Practice to Even Greater Heights: An Interview with Brant Spesshardt, CFP®, CKA®
- $100M+ by 40. The Journey of Two Remarkable Financial Planners Who Built a Multi-million Dollar, Client-centric Practice Before Age 40: An Interview with Don Petricic, CFP® and Tom Phillips, CFP®
- Conquering the Balancing Act: Finding optimal balance between being a financial advisor and a business owner.
- Are You in Charge or is COVID-19? How to Make Your Summertime Productive Time!