This Five Star Tips Podcast will share with you some of the strategies and tools that top practices implement that can also help you take your practice to the next level. In this episode, Ken Unger will be discussing Scalable Systems.
Ken Unger is the industry’s leading coach of mid- to high-level advisors and has almost forty years of experience in the financial service industry. For the last 20 years, he has focused on coaching and has helped many financial advisory firms achieve top honors and reach levels of productivity that they never thought possible. He is Founder and President of “The Academy of Preferred Financial Advisors”. Joining the team at the Academy is Robert Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, who was named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Bob was also inducted into the Estate Planning Hall of Fame of National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. He helps Academy members understand relevant and essential tax strategies. At the Academy, their strong team can make your dreams in the financial industry a reality.
This episode shares:
- Specific strategies on how to delegate efficiently in order to boost your practice’s potential.
- The importance of being clear, giving feedback and setting expectations
- The different levels of delegation.
- The expectation of having an evaluation meeting after the task is complete.
- How to motivate and inspire your team members in order to succeed.
The Academy of Preferred Financial Advisors